1. Unplug the camera from the power supply and remove the SD card from the device, if inserted. If the reset procedure is done with the memory card in the camera, the data from the card will be formatted;
2. Plug the camera back into the power supply and wait for the camera system to boot (approx. 30 seconds);
3. Press and hold the Reset button (located on the back of the camera) for about 15 seconds, then release it. The indicator will first light up solid red in about 10-20 seconds, then the indication will change to blinking red;
4. Wait for the camera to beep (around 10 seconds after the indicator starts blinking red);
5. Unplug the camera from the power supply, insert the memory card (if used) and plug the camera back in.
Resetting NBQ-1110F, NBQ-1210F, NBQ-1310F, NBQ-1410F camerasLast update: 11.09.2022
Was this article helpful?