1. Turn the camera’s power off;
2. Unscrew two Philips head screws and take off the small defense plate on the bottom side of the camera:
3. Take out the SD card from the SD card slot of the camera (if used). In case you perform a reset with a card inserted in the camera, it will be formatted;
4. Plug the camera back into the power supply and wait for the camera’s system to boot (approx. 30 seconds);
5. Press down the Reset button (location shown in photo) and hold it for around 15 seconds until the LED indication of the camera changes (the LED light is located next to the Reset button):
6. Release the Reset button and wait for the camera to reboot (approx. 30 seconds);
7. Unplug the camera from power, install the SD card back into the camera (if used) and plug the camera back into power.
Resetting NBLC-3230V-SD, NBLC-3430V-SD, NBLC-3261Z-SD, and NBLC-3461Z-SD camerasLast update: 17.08.2022
Was this article helpful?